Could Aloe Vera help with the 'dryness'?

Yes, SK, don't overdo it. Now I've got this visual of you laying in bed looking up at the stars because your roof has been torn off. Watch out for the mosquitos. lol

I hope this doesn't happen to your neighbors http://fox8.com/2012/08/18/roofers-take-roof-off-wrong-home/

SK said:

Alright you 2, for the last time, IAM NUTS, the good kind of nuts! The kind that makes you laugh! That is why the kids want to come!

My house is clean enough to be healthy, dirty enough to be happy, now that said, we are getting closer to the one side of the house to have the roof torn off, the walls and ceilings to be ripped off, that is when I will go into the bad kind of NUTS!

My one granddaughter is coming after school (she is the one who wants to be either a nurse of DR, will have about 25 college credits by the time she graduates HS in June), is coming to help us unload the rooms tomorrow. She is an absolute neat freak! So glad to get some help!

I can imagine anything. I had work done on my house and they took all my good screens off and never put them back on my windows. The worker either stole them or threw them out. They gave me new ones but they are of lesser quality. Grrrr!

Tez_20 said:

Hi Ally,

Good one mate with the link it did make me laugh...could you just imagine it though builders touching the wrong home.

Shocked scream animated emoticon.....Susan would have to watch her lungs. LOL

Well, it did not happen today! She had something that had to be done for school, so another day! As for me, I slept all day, it was wonderful! HA!

Allergic, gotta watch 'em like a hawk!

Sk....but my hawk eyes are so dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i try to keep my eyelashes and the base of them clean cause you can get infection there. A soft wash cloth or my fingertips over them when washing my face.

yes, i wash my face or rinse it with water during the day. It perks me up and makes my eyes feel better, but I put drop in just after I wash too. We sure are high maintenance women! lol

lol, he's got that right! Too clean I guess. Better than being the opposite, right?