Hello Diane from Florida, welcome to the community

@Dianel

Hi Diane,

Welcome to Sjogren’s Syndrome Support.

I am sorry that you did not find us until so many years after experiencing symptoms, but we are happy to have you here now. How are you finding your current method of treatment?

Perhaps you have already had a chance to browse around the site, but if not, you might find it helpful to click the search icon (magnifying glass, top right). This will allow you to search through existing topics. When and if you feel ready, I hope you will consider sharing your own story by clicking the + New Topic tab. This is a great way to start a discussion and ask new questions.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Danielle

Good morning and thank you for contacting me.
I am excited to be a member of this community and hope to learn many things from others

1 Like

Hi Diane,

We are happy to have you here. I feel confident that you will learn all kinds of new things from this community. The information and threads are truly far-reaching.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Hope you have a great day,

Danielle

There are 3 other women in my neighborhood with Sjogrins. I would love to form a support group.

2 Likes

I think that would be a great idea. Support groups are a special way to connect with others and locate a sense of strength, empowerment, and comfort despite the difficult situation at hand.

This is why I love Ben’s Friends- it is comprised of so many support groups (communities) with members who genuinely care for one another.

Keep us posted, Diane. And of course, the women in your neighbourhood are always welcome to join us over here!

Danielle

1 Like