Pain

Has anybody got other medical problems like me

wombat- It's not unusual for people to develop multiple autoimmune diseases. If the immune system is not behaving, it's likely to do so in multiple ways. For example, I have Sjogren's disease and psoriatic arthritis, as well as Raynauds.

If you want more specific responses, it might be helpful to identify some of your medical problems. People will have more specifics to respond to that way.

I deal with multiple issues also…some are related to SS, some not. It has helped to have a team of doctors that communicate. Overall, I am doing way better now than I was a few years ago.

I started out with Interstitial Cystitis in 2004; then hypo-thyroidism in 2006. Recently, I was diagnosed in 2015 with both Fibromyalgia and Psoriatic Arthritis. And now Sjogen's in December 2015. So...yes there are many people that have multiple issues.

If you wind up joining the Ben's friend's community for psoriatic arthritis you'll see me and a few other familiar names there.

Deeds said:

I started out with Interstitial Cystitis in 2004; then hypo-thyroidism in 2006. Recently, I was diagnosed in 2015 with both Fibromyalgia and Psoriatic Arthritis. And now Sjogen's in December 2015. So...yes there are many people that have multiple issues.

Yes I also have Sjogeron, neauropathy, cryo and vasculities very hard to deal with these disease

1 Like

It’s a terrible thing to have, my throat sometimes wont let me swallow my food, it wont come up or down, I can only take little breaths with it, it’s frightening when this happening, Iv’e had the magic eye and that’s what they think it is, and know I have to have a perminnant catheter it’s not nice, they are saying it’s sjogrens that has a lot to do with it, I have lots of illnesses to cope with it never ends, there is something every day

Yes this is Sjogerons it affect every part every now and then I have checked my throat and Thyroid nothing bad thanks GOD I also get swelling off and on just under my left ear toward neck I got that checked too