Multiple autoimmune diseases

As noted above, they are: Lupus, Sjogrens, Autoimmune Hepatitus, along with Raynauds and Fibromyalgia. There are some more but this is plenty to paint a picture

Secondary to Sjogrens, I developed bronchiectasis (adult cystic fibrosis) without the genetic factor. My lungs are are in poor shape and this past 3 years I had pseudomonas pneumonia ever 3-4 months.

I am dealing with many treatments and designer medications, including what I was already taking that I'm getting discouraged. Not to mention that I using the HellRoom Vest and a unique invention that makes micromist of saline and Kayston. It pushes kayston + the mist directly into my extracelluar spaces in my lungs. I will be doing this the rest of my life.

Best thing from the vest: it keeps the lungs clear and allows me to breathe by getting up the "junk."

And O had bilateral removal of cataracts and new lenses implanted. I see and it so remarkable how well I see.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel, but I'm so overwhelmed. Anyone else? Would appreciate your comments and suggestions.

You got to hold on.

It’s not uncommon to have multiple autoimmune diseases, but it can certainly make management more challenging. The best any of us can do is keep managing things.

You mentioned having cataract surgery. I have not started with cataracts yet, but I have to admit that I am almost looking forward to it. Getting rid of my glasses? Priceless!

USAgirl, you've always had such a positive attitude. Its a real tribute to you that you are dealing with so much and are still able to be supportive of others. Just know that we are here for you too. Sending gentle hugs.