Welcome Click from Indiana!

Hi there @Click, and welcome to the Sjogren’s Syndrome patient support board. From your profile it sounds like you’ve been battling autoimmune conditions for quite a long time! I hope that you’ll be able to find some others here who you can connect with, whether over Sjogren’s or over your other hobbies like photography!

The most recent topics posted on the right of the home page seems to be filling up with welcome messages for our incoming members, but if you want to check out the other discussions about Sjogren’s in general, please visit our general category linked below:

https://forum.sjogrenssyndromesupport.org/c/general/8

If there’s anything you would like to bring up or discuss that hasn’t been talked about recently, the ‘+New Topic’ button will let you start your own thread. If you need any help with this website, I and the other mods (members with a shield next to their name) are also here to help. You may write a post with an @username (replace username with the username of who you want to mention) or click on a member icon and then click ‘Message’ to start a direct message.

Best wishes to you and looking forward to hearing from you in the future!

Hi Julie,
Thank you.
I’m struggling with a massive flare which is attacking my typing hand so have put off introductions.
Thank you for reaching out.
I’m looking forward to meeting people, making connections & learning.
Kelly

I

| Julie_BFIntern
August 25 |

• | - |

Hi there @Click, and welcome to the Sjogren’s Syndrome patient support board. From your profile it sounds like you’ve been battling autoimmune conditions for quite a long time! I hope that you’ll be able to find some others here who you can connect with, whether over Sjogren’s or over your other hobbies like photography!

The most recent topics posted on the right of the home page seems to be filling up with welcome messages for our incoming members, but if you want to check out the other discussions about Sjogren’s in general, please visit our general category linked below:

https://forum.sjogrenssyndromesupport.org/c/general/8

If there’s anything you would like to bring up or discuss that hasn’t been talked about recently, the ‘+New Topic’ button will let you start your own thread. If you need any help with this website, I and the other mods (members with a shield next to their name) are also here to help. You may write a post with an @username (replace username with the username of who you want to mention) or click on a member icon and then click ‘Message’ to start a direct message.

Best wishes to you and looking forward to hearing from you in the future!

1 Like

Hi Kelly! I’m sorry you’re having such a bad flare right now. I’ve actually become a huge fan of voice typing from my phone for a variety of reasons. I hope you’re able to get some relief soon.