Zylimelts

My dentist gave me a sample of Zylimelts and I have read some mixed reviews on them. Anyone have any experience good or bad with them?

Now I remember. . . . I did try these a few years ago. I just didn't like them. They didn't seem very effective for me, and I found that they didn't last very long.

I started using Evoxac 2 years ago and love it! All of the dry mouth stuff in the world didn't make enough of a difference for me, and I was waking up at night completely parched and having trouble breathing. Using evoxac makes a huge difference for me.

Stoney said:

Now I remember. . . . I did try these a few years ago. I just didn't like them. They didn't seem very effective for me, and I found that they didn't last very long.

I started using Evoxac 2 years ago and love it! All of the dry mouth stuff in the world didn't make enough of a difference for me, and I was waking up at night completely parched and having trouble breathing. Using evoxac makes a huge difference for me.

Thanks Stoney. I have been on Evoxac for years, it does help but during the day when talking they don't help as much and wanted to see if I could use these as a supplement to the Evoxac.