Dizziness and rapid pupil dialation

hey everybody,
I’ve been having dizziness issues. Everytime my head changes positions basically, only for like 10 seconds. I got my husband and daughter to look at my eyes when I get dizzy and both said my pupils go big and small and big and small over and over pretty quickly. I see my othamologist in June but I’m just nt sure if I need to go before that

As a nurse I would suggest you see a your doctor as soon as possible or go to the emergency room.
This could be an eye problem but the eye problem seems serious to me. Also inner eye problems present with dizziness…
Wishing you the best. Let us know what the doctor says and the treatment.

Yes, you should be seen for this. There are many different causes of dizziness, but this should be addressed soon. If it gets significantly worse or if you are having trouble functioning, ER. Otherwise start with your GP and go from there.

Well I went to the doctor today. He said he thinks I have benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. I have to do this epley maneuver 3 times a day to see if this helps.

I’m glad to hear that you have an answer. I know some people who have had really good success with this. I think there are other exercises as well?

Angie said:

Well I went to the doctor today. He said he thinks I have benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. I have to do this epley maneuver 3 times a day to see if this helps.

I’m happy you have an answer.