Does weather affect you?

I just found this site and it’s already been helpful. I will be checking with my optometrist about the new drugs.
I live in the Texas Panhandle - a dry, windy area. I’m curious if those of you who live close to the coast have less issue with dry eyes? Eyes are my worst issue, most critical concern.
I was diagnosed about ten years ago. I take plaquenil, salagen, restasis, & lotemax.

I wish it helped. LOL… I live out on Long Island so it can get pretty humid. While winter is worse on the sinus and respiratory systems, the eyes are dry no matter what. Ugh… its always something for Sjoggies. I am glad to hear the site is helping though.

Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!! Any suggestion could possibly help. I am in the Cleveland area and the weather is crazy and extreme. My internal thermometer is SO off and crazy. I am either incredibly hot and or immediately the same for cold. I am not sure if this is a symptom of menopause, as I am 51, and or related to med for ss, and or ss and lupus. I was almost better off thinking that all of these things were related to getting older. sorry for whining. On a happier note, I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Its not whining at all….just cycling it out. :slight_smile: Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. Its going to be the busy time of year from here on in. LOL