Dry eyes

Hi everyone, I know our eye's get dry but does the skin around our eye's get dry too? Is that part of SS or am I not moisturizing good enough?

Interesting question. I know that the skin around my eyes gets very irritated. I have punctal plugs on top and bottom, so whatever tears I make roll right out of my eyes. On a windy day, this can really bother me. I use aquaphor as a protectant, but also after a shower to seal in moisture.

Hi all,
About 15 years ago we moved to Colorado country. We live in a deserrt

I use serum instead of lotion on my face and don't have issues. If i slack for any length of time though, my skin gets very dry so i guess it works.

Thanks EnjoyLife hopefully that is all it is, I'll have to shop around for a good serum
EnjoyLife said:

I use serum instead of lotion on my face and don't have issues. If i slack for any length of time though, my skin gets very dry so i guess it works.

Hi Stoney, I'm gonna look up Aquaphor never heard of it...thank you
Stoney said:

Interesting question. I know that the skin around my eyes gets very irritated. I have punctal plugs on top and bottom, so whatever tears I make roll right out of my eyes. On a windy day, this can really bother me. I use aquaphor as a protectant, but also after a shower to seal in moisture.