Rheumatologists in Harrisburg, Pa. area

Sure is nice to have this forum to get some recommendations on doctors from patients that have already experienced, at least, the interest a doctor has in our Sjogren's diagnosis. Anyone near the Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, or Carlisle, Pa. area that can give me a name of a good Rheumatologist. Mine just retired. Thanks for your input.