Welcome Evie from the US!

Hello @eveab7669, and welcome to the Sjogren’s Syndrome support board! I’m Julie, an intern with Ben’s Friends. While it’s not the best news hearing about positive sjogren’s antibodies, I’m glad that you were able to find us, and to hear that you have support from your family! I’m from California so I can imagine what a difference it is all the way up there in Michigan.

A lot of our members have had experience with this condition for years, and will be able to give you some insight on questions you may have about what Sjogren’s means for you as a patient, but we’re also getting several members who were also recently diagnosed and looking for answers. If you would like to start a discussion, feel free to click the ‘+New Topic’ button at the top fo the page. We also have plenty of categories for different topics, such as emotional support linked here , or symptoms and treatments linked here . Another category that is one of my favorites is the “What’s New With You” category, linked here , where you can let us know just general updates on how you are doing!

In any case, please don’t hesitate to chime in on some discussions or start your own topic if you feel up to it. We’re all here to support you, and hope that you’ll be able to make some connections even while we’re all isolated during this pandemic. Best wishes!