Are you SERIOUS?

Today I had an eye doctor appointment. I told the nurse of my desire to have the laser surgery today if I was going to have it at all. She said "Oh no, You won't have that done til next year." I wanted to have it this year because it would be free and I could have it in the MD;s office. So they did a bunch more tests. and then the doctor looked in my eye...measured the pressures...and said to me.."your eye pressure is even higher now than it was last month...it's to a very dangerous level now. I must operate today to save that eye's vision. and we will do the other one tomorrow.

So I got my wishes....but really was hoping to have other news. So I have the ducts lasered into my eye and I have new sunglasses --even wearing them indoors. I have a ride scheduled to take me to my surgery tomorrow. Verdict? severe glaucoma. No cure. Just maybe able to slow it down. I can't wrap my brain around it. So that's it. That's all I can say.

I am glad to know that you are worrying of taking treatment at earlier stage otherwise now a days people are so busy with their life even they don't have time for themselves.

that's all, I will appreciate you.